Puppy news! - last updated March 26th, 2021
We are very excited about our two planned litters (different parents) coming up in 2021!
We are now accepting puppy applications for our upcoming litters! If you’re interested, please send us a message and introduce yourselves and tell us why you are looking to add a Malamute puppy to your family. Please research the breed before you email us.
our puppies come with the following
What we look for in a home for our puppies
- Confident and kind adults with (preferably) previous dog experience that have time to socialize, train (using positive reinforcement based methods) and work with the puppy on a regular basis
- Understands and respects the breed, and are willing to work with its joys and the challenges
- Willingness to continue learning, stay in touch with us and make responsible choices for the puppy and themselves
- Fenced-in backyard that is at least 5' tall
- Please note: electric fencing is NOT sufficient for this breed and is never recommended.
- Dog-friendly pets (if there are any already) that have already reached maturity