Puppy news! - last updated May 15th, 2022
We are currently accepting a limited number of applications for our upcoming summer litter (2022) co-bred with Bearhug Kennels.
We also have a yearling male available to a suitable pet home.
If you’re interested, please send us a message and introduce yourselves and tell us why you are looking to add a Malamute puppy to your family. Please research the breed before you email us.
our puppies come with the following
What we look for in a home for our puppies
- Confident and kind adults with (preferably) previous dog experience that have time to socialize, train (using positive reinforcement based methods) and work with the puppy on a regular basis
- Understands and respects the breed, and are willing to work with its joys and the challenges
- Willingness to continue learning, stay in touch with us and make responsible choices for the puppy and themselves
- Fenced-in backyard that is at least 5' tall
- Please note: electric fencing is NOT sufficient for this breed and is never recommended.
- Dog-friendly pets (if there are any already) that have already reached maturity