we want you to know
- We do not breed for size, colour or any other superficial or incorrect features. We breed to preserve and improve, and therefore, each pair we breed is selected carefully with a specific goal in mind while considering strengths and areas for improvement of every dog in their pedigree/ancestry. At most, we plan to breed 1-2 litters a year when we are looking to keep a puppy back, as we strive for quality over quantity.
- We do not breed dogs under the age of 2. We believe in allowing them to both physically and emotionally mature before playing an active role in our breeding program. We work with final OFA clearances (at 2 years +) as dogs bred with only preliminary clearances still have a chance at failing them later on (due to being still young and growing, especially in large breeds).
- We do not take deposits for puppies until they are born, and are at least 6 weeks of age. When we know we have a puppy for you, a $500 holding fee will be requested to reserve your puppy. If for any unfortunate reason the reserved puppy becomes unavailable, the deposit then will be refunded and we will gladly recommend you to another breeder. If at any point you decide to change your mind, we ask that you kindly let us know as soon as possible.
- Our puppies leave to their new homes at a minimum 10 weeks of age.
- We currently do not sell to homes outside of Canada/United States.
- All puppies will be co-owned with us until neutered/spayed when they come of age (18-24 months), and upon providing proof of desexing, full ownership will be transferred to the buyers.
- We match puppies with their new homes based on temperament, sex and energy level. Consideration to coat colour and length may be given when possible, but not guaranteed. If you do decide to not take the puppy we offer to you, you're most welcome to wait for our next litter or be recommended to another breeder.
- Unless you come pre-approved by one of our trusted veteran breeders, only those who complete a puppy application will be considered.
- All of our puppies will be raised on a balanced raw diet. If you wish to feed your puppy kibble, we will be happy to provide you with a list of recommended high quality kibble brands.